Find answers to commonly asked questions about MedGlobal Pharmacy.
How do I know if my prescription is Valid?
- As per Government regulations, any prescription that contains the details of the doctor, patient, medicine, prescription date, and doctor's sign /stamp is valid up to 6 months from the date of issue.
Why was my prescription rejected?
- Your prescription can be rejected due to the following reasons,
- Prescription has passed its validity date ( 6 months from date of issue)
- The picture of the prescription is unclear.
Can I reorder?
- For a valid repeat prescription, yes you can reorder. Please log in to your account to let us know what you would like to reorder.
How do I cancel the order?
- If you wish to cancel your order, you can send an email request to https://www.medglobal.ph/contact-us/
Please note that in case your order has already been charged or delivered, we cannot cancel it.
Is my order confidential?
How will I know the status of my order?
- You can check your current order status by simply logging into your account. This lets you track your order in real-time. Alternatively, you may check the status of your order by calling our customer service https://www.medglobal.ph/contact-us.
Can I place my order over the telephone?
- If you are struggling with your order please call Customer Services https://www.medglobal.ph/contact-us/ and a member of the team will be happy to assist you.
What payment methods do you accept?
- We accept bank transfers, PayPal, Gcash, and Remittance center.
Will I receive a receipt for my order?
- Yes, you will receive an order confirmation via email.
How do I know if my order has been shipped?
- You'll get an email confirmation of your order along with tracking details and you can always log in to your account and track status.
How will my order be delivered?
- Your order will be delivered by Ninja Van courier.
Does anything get posted to my address?
- We will only send your medication to your address.
How long will it take to deliver my order?
- Delivery time may vary depending on the delivery location as well as the type of product you order.
What do you do if the package is damaged during shipping?
- It is important to check each order at the time of receipt. It is damaged please notify the carrier, and contact us by phone.
What happens if I am away from home during business hours to receive my package?
- One of the simplest way to make your life easier and to avoid an inconvenience is for you to send your parcel to the office. The package being discreet, do not fear a breach of confidentiality. In addition, the tracking of the package lets you know the time of arrival of the package for you to get it quickly.
What is a generic drug?
- A generic drug is the same as brand name drug in: dosage, strength, safety, quality, the way it works, the way it is taken and the way it should be used
Do Generic drugs take longer to work in the body?
- Generic drugs work in the same way and in the same amount of time as brand-name drugs.
Why are generic drugs less expensive?
- Developing a new drug is very expensive. Since generic drug companies do not develop a drug from scratch, the costs to bring the drug to market are less. Generic drug companies, however, must show that their drug acts in the same way as the brand-name drug. The FDA approves all generic drugs before they are released to the public.
Are medication available at MedGlobal Pharmacy safe?
- The medications that you purchase at our pharmacy are of the highest quality. The prescription medications we provide are procured from world-class and well-recognized pharmaceutical companies such as GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer, Wyeth, Merck, and other global industry giants. They are manufactured under government supervision, prepackaged in factory-sealed blister packs, and untouched by human hands.
How do I change my personal details?
- Some details can be changed in the account details section in your account. If you need help making changes please contact Customer Services on https://www.medglobal.ph/contact-us
I cannot access my account?
- If you have already registered with MedGlobal Pharmacy you may wish to reset your password here if you are still experiencing problems logging in please contact Customer Service on https://www.medglobal.ph/contact-us